Will future expresses a spontaneous decision, an assumption with regard to the future or an action in the future that cannot be influenced.
Form of will Future
|no differences||I will speak.||I will not speak.||Will I speak?|
Use of will Future
- a spontaneous decisionexample: Wait, I will help you.
- an opinion, hope, uncertainty or assumption regarding the futureexample: He will probably come back tomorrow.
- a promiseexample: I will not watch TV tonight.
- an action in the future that cannot be influencedexample: It will rain tomorrow.
- conditional clauses type Iexample: If I arrive late, I will call you.
- in a year, next …, tomorrow
- Vermutung: I think, probably, perhaps
Exercises on will Future
TAKEN FROM https://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/grammar/future-1-will